New Year, Right Start: Employer Checklist For 2019
- Be sure all wages, both non-exempt and exempt, comply with the new California minimum wage.
- Update New Hire Packages to include the 2019 W-4 and updated Marketplace Notices.
- Update commission agreements if there will be changes or if you don’t have one and pay commissions, get one.
- Commission agreements signed by both parties are mandated in California.
- Capture updated employee and emergency contact information.
- Be sure to update deduction authorization forms with employee signature for any deduction amount changes.
- Update mileage reimbursement amounts, see below.
- Perform an internal Form I-9 audit, Elmore HR can help.
- Be certain that all participants in the retirement plan have completed and have a beneficiary form on file.
Elmore HR Consulting Is Here To Help!
Contact us for a free evaluation for HR services and support so you can get back to the things you are passionate about in your business.